- In order to reserve one of our apartments/houses we require a 30% deposit. Deposits can be made by credit, debit cards or bank transfer (we don’t accept American Express or Diners). Please note any transaction charges or shortfalls in exchange rates must be paid by guests. Balance of payment is due 30 days prior to date of check-in.
Guests are required to check-in at the office of Apartment Managers unless otherwise specified. Check-in is between 3pm – 6pm. Please inform us if you will check-in later than 6pm. Check-out is 10am or earlier, keys need to be returned to the office of Apartment Managers.
By making a reservation you enter into an agreement between Apartment Managers and the owner of the property you have reserved. Apartment Managers reserves the right to pass on your contact details to property owners if an issue remains unresolved.
- If cancellations are made more than 30 days prior to arrival – your deposit will be refunded. Full payment is charged if cancellations occur within 30 days of check-in with the exception of the unused add ons such as: end cleaning, bedding/towel fees and tourist tax. We strongly advise that guests take out a travel insurance. Please note: all cancellations incur a € 30 administration fee.
- Apartment Managers reserves the right to cancel reservations at anytime. This is a very seldom occurence and is only required if a property is sold. In this event we will almost certainly have a alternative property to offer or give you enough warning for you to make alternative arrangements
- Upon check-in we will require a credit to process a bond of between € 300 – € 700 (depending on which property you have reserved). The bond amount remains on the guest’s account but Apartment Managers reserves the right to access the bond amount if guests cause damage to the property or leave the property in an unsatisfactory condition.
LOSS OF BOND
- Guests will lose their bond, or a part thereof if:
1. Damage to the property or items found in it occurs during stay this includes marks on walls and floors, stains to furniture or carpets
2. Breakage occurs to items within the property. Guests are not charged for the occasional broken glass but breakage to multiple items and/or larger items must be paid for by the guest
3. Theft of items found in the property, this includes the theft of bedding or towels.
4. If recycling does not occur (where specified) during your stay
5. Unregistered guests stay in the property you have rented without prior consent
6. Pets in the property without prior consent
7. Loss of key(s) or keycard(s)
8. Not adhering to the „House Rules“ (House Rules are clearly displayed in the property)
9. Unacceptable amounts of unwashed dishes, cups, glasses or cutlery left in the property after guest departs
10. Property being left in an excessively dirty state
11. All of our properties are non-smoking, if guests smoke in the property a part of their bond will be retained. Feel free to smoke on balconies or outside
- We are not unreasonable but we require that our properties be treated with respect
- Attention party people, if you are planning to bring the party home to one of our apartments or houses I would ask that you book elsewhere. All of our properties are pivately owned and many of them are located in buildings where local residents live all year. Therefore unnecessary amounts of noise/disturbance is not tolerated. Thank you for your understanding.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A warm friendly welcome by one of our staff who will inform you about your property and give you all the insider tips on what to see and do
- A clean, well maintained property with all items in good working order. If this is not the case please contact us immediately
- Fully equipped kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils
- We supply dishwasher tabs, sponges and basic cleaning items for guest’s use
- We supply all our properties with bedding and towels, this includes tea towels for the kitchen
- Atleast 1 roll of toilet paper is supplied per bathroom in all of our properties. It is the responsibility of the guest to purchase additional toilet paper during their stay
- All of our properties offer free Wifi. Please note if internet issues occur during your stay this does not equate to refunds of any kind. We will always endeavour to rectify internet issues as quickly as possible.
- We recommend bringing a hair dryer with you if you require one
- We ask guests to bring their own toiletries: soap, shampoo and creams etc