Located directly on the Pengelstein ski-piste and just a 1km ski down (2km by car) from the Pengelstein Gondola, this 2 storey house is ideal for those who love their skiing, their peace and quiet – together with some of the most stunning alpine views you’ll find anywhere. Summer guests are spoilt as well with some of the finest hiking/mountainbiking routes which begin outside your door.
- open-plan kitchen/diningroom with 4 burner cooktop+oven complete with all cooking utensils, full size fridge/freezer, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and filter coffee machine
- large diningroom table with breathtaking views out of every window
- seperate livingroom with flatscreen Sat-TV + comfortable sofa (which can be pulled out into a double bed)
- bathroom with bath/shower combined, wash basin, washing-machine + seperate guest WC
- upstairs bedroom with 2 single bunk beds which leads through to master bedroom with double bed + ensuite bathroom with bath/shower combined + wash basin and seperate WC
- all bedrooms enjoy balcony access facing either the north or south
- lower floor has garden access and a huge, sun drenched terrace complete with outdoor dining furniture
- free WIFI
- 1 garage space + outdoor parking
- shared entrance/stairwell with downstairs apartment (downstairs apartment also has its own separate entrance)
- road is promptly cleared after snowfalls but please note vehicles fitted with all-wheel-drive and/or snow-chains may be required
Various mountain huts are located both above and below Haus Hafner which means you can finish your ski day with a drink, wait until the lifts close and ski back to your door whilst having the piste all to yourself. Summer guests will also benefit from this breath-taking location.