Charming garden apartment complete with views over Kitzbühel and the famous ‘Streif.’ The centre of Kitzbühel is a very pleasant 7min. walk away. Not only is Garden Apartment Franz-Walde-Weg well located it also features modern furnishings and can comfortably accommodate up to 3 persons.
- 2 bedrooms, master bedroom has a double bed + ensuite bathroom with large rainforest shower, twin wash basins and WC. 2nd bedroom has a single bed + ensuite bathroom with shower/bath combined, WC and washer/dryer
- additional guest WC
- living room with comfortable sofa, flat-screen cable-TV, large dining table
- open-plan galley style kitchen complete 4 burner cooktop/oven, dishwasher and all necessary cooking utensils
- large south facing patio with superb views of the famous ‘Streif’ complete with outdoor furniture
- free WIFI
- outdoor parking space for 1 car (additional car(s) can be parked for free at the Pfarrau parking area – ca. 100m from the apartment)
- we recommend storing your ski equipment in a locker at Intersport (at the Hahnenkamm Gondola)
The free ski bus-stop is just 100m from your door which connects you with the Hahnenkamm or Horn Gondolas. Park your car and enjoy everything Kitzbühel has to offer by foot.