Lovingly renovated top floor apartment located in Westendorf. Open-plan living, georgous timber floors, and high ceilings are just a few of the highlights of the Alpenloft. East and south facing balconies + floor to celing windows ensure plenty of sunshine and panoramic views of Westendorf and the surrounding mountains.
- spacious livingroom with a comfortable sofa and cable TV
- fully equipped open-plan kitchen with cooktop/oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and all the mod/cons
- huge dining table with enough seating for 8 persons
- master bedroom with double bed + ensuite bathroom with shower, wash basin + WC
- 2nd bedroom with double bed
- additional guest bathroom with large shower recess, twin wash basins + WC
- 3rd bedroom with 2 x bunkbeds which can sleep 4 persons
- south facing balcony with stunning mountain views
- east facing terrace with outdoor dining table and chairs
- free WIFI
- parking spaces located in front of house
- ski storage room with boot dryers
- washing machine
- garden area
- please note: the Alpenloft is ideal for families. Party people, no disrespect – but please look elsewhere. The Alpenloft has a fireplace and a sauna – both of these items are not to be used.
The Westendorf and Brixental Gondolas are just 2km from your door. In summer various hiking/biking routes begin right outside the house. The centre of Westendorf and Brixen are a very pleasant 20min. walk or a few minutes by car or bus (bus-stop in front of house). For those who prefer to ski in Kitzbühel access to the Fleckalmbahn is less than a 10min. drive.
Whether you’re planning a visit in winter or summer the Alpenloft is your alpine home away from home…